Friday, May 25, 2012

Khwaja Muhammad Zahid (Q) (Uzbekistan)

 

 

Khwaja Muhammad Zahid (Q) was the most glorious disciple of Khwaja Ubaidullah Ahrar (Q). He belonged to Samarqand and descendant of the daughter of Hazrat Yaqoob Charkhi. He met Khwaja Ahrar (Q) in village of Shadiman while on his journey to Herat, Afghanistan circa 895 AH., or 1490 A.D.Khwaja Zahid (Q) went to visit Khwaja Ahrar (Q) when he was in the village for some personal engagement. Khwaja Ahrar (Q) read his intentions and asked Khwaja Zahid (Q) that there was no need to go to Herat. Despite deepest impression of spiritual power of Khwaja Ahrar, Khwaja Zahid (Q) was still intending to go to Herat but not without permission of Khwaja Ahrar.One day Khwaja Ahrar (Q) called him and took him to his place. Khwaja Ahrar (Q) took hold of his hand and Khwaja Zahid (Q) immediately achieved. This way Khwaja Ahrar (Q) entered Khwaja Zahid (Q) into the laity of Naqshbandia Saints.Khwaja Ahrar (Q) granted him permission to leave for Herat with certain admonishments to avoid: company of corrupt scholars who exploit religion; the dancing Sufis, who are like children; and, arguments of the philosophers and the people who understand nothing of Tassawwuf (Sufism).Khwaja Zahid (Q) headed towards Bukhara but he returned back from Tashkent to Samarqand where Khwaja Ahrar (Q) lived. For many years, Khwaja Zahid (Q) lived in Samarqand with him, until Khwaja Ahrar (Q) left this world.Shaikh Muhammad Zahid (Q) died on Rabi-al-Awwal 12, 936 AH., or November 3, 1529 A.D., in Samarqand. He was succeeded by to his nephew, and his pious deputy Darvesh Muhammad Samarqandi (Q).

8 comments:

  1. I tried to find out the tomb of famous sufi saint Hazrat khaja mohammad zahid wakshi(r).But i didnt trace out his tomb in Uzbekistan where I last visited in April 2013.If any body could
    help me to find out his grave I will be grateful to him.Thanx.
    Abdullah khan
    e mail:- khanqah_sharif@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! Finally I got the place of the holy shrine of Hazrat Khaja muhammad Az zahid. Actually it's just 40 km a head to the city of Denau, Uzbekistan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you pls tell me the exact location of the tomb as i was in denau last month but couldn’t find his tomb

      Delete
  3. I also want to know from core off my heart.several years i have this honest desire to know exact location of hazrat's shrine.please let me know too.
    muntasirrafi@gmail.com
    Or
    +8801670272382. My whats app number. Please let me know.i will wait

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also want to know from core off my heart.several years i have this honest desire to know exact location of hazrat's shrine.please let me know too.
    muntasirrafi@gmail.com
    Or
    +8801670272382. My whats app number. Please let me know.i will wait
    I am fro dhaka, Bangladesh

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ sohail.could you please give me actual Google map location?related adress please.
    https://youtu.be/J7UhGC1B_A0?si=XEmuGkbzxwNxmXs4
    Please see this link at 8.0 minits.
    Then whom is he the hazrat khwaja Az Zahid waksi RA?

    ReplyDelete