Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Marriage and Personal Life Of Hazrat Data Ganj Bakhsh

Different scholars have stated various points regarding Hazrat Syed Ali Hujwiri marriage life. Howver the main source of information has been his book, and lets see what he says regarding it.

After God had preserved me for eleven years from the dangers of matrimony, it was my destiny to fall in love with the description of a woman whom I had never seen, and during a whole year my passion so absorbed me that my religion was near being ruined, until at last God in his bounty gave protection to my wretched heart and mercifully delivered me?. Source Kashf al-Mahjub, Page 364, translated into English by Prof. Nicholson, Published by Darul Ishaat, Pakistan.

Different opinions and views of auto biographers

His experience of married life was not pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment